Every homeowner, sooner or later, arrives at the point where they are faced with redoing a bathroom. That’s usually when the questions start flying. What do we want to do? Do we want a total remodel? How much will that cost? Who are we going to get to do the work? Are they trustworthy? Do they do quality work? How long will it take? All good and reasonable questions. Unfortunately, sometimes the answers can be daunting.
Just because you need to update your bathroom, doesn’t mean a remodel is the only answer. Replacing your bath can provide most of the benefits of a remodel. In fact, there are many benefits to choosing replacement versus a total remodel:
- You can replace your bath for a fraction of the cost of a remodel
- You can replace your bath in a fraction of the time of a remodel
- You can replace your bath with a fraction of the hassles of a remodel
- A bath replacement still refreshes the look and functionality of your bathroom
- On top of all that, a bath replacement can still give you significant upgrade options. Let’s look at a few of the options available:
- Tub to shower conversion– tub to shower conversions can be accomplished quickly and cost effectively and are a more efficient use of space.
- Walk-in shower– a walk-in shower can be a great option for those who don’t want to step over a side wall of a tub or struggle with it.
- No barrier shower– a no-barrier shower is a perfect option for those who prefer a shower, but don’t care to or struggle with stepping into a shower
- Walk-in tub– Great for those who prefer a bath but struggle with getting into the tub
So, remember, when it’s time for you to redo your bathroom, consider replacement – it gives you most of the benefits without the hassles, inconvenience or cost of a remodel.
For more information on a bath replacement, contact the experts at Bath Makeover.