Walk-in Tubs: The Accessible Bathing Standard
Experience Bathing Accessibility like Never Before
Bathing accessibility is a precious thing as it allows you to remain independent in your home longer. Unfortunately, some people experience issues with accessibility in the bathroom, which can lead to fear of suffering a tragic fall or even having to sell their home and move into an assisted living home. The bathing accessibility experts here at Bath Makeover of Arkansas want to help you avoid issues like these, which is why we carry the new standard in accessible bathing, our walk-in tubs. A walk-in tub provides homeowners in and surrounding areas with a uniquely accessible way to bathe without worrying about tripping over a high-sided tub. Furthermore, these installations are custom-made to fit in your existing tub space so no major remodel of the bathroom is needed.
Features & Benefits of a Walk-in Tub
- Greater Accessibility: The primary purpose of a walk-in tub is to provide the user with greater accessibility in their bathroom. Features like the leak-proof door and chair-height seat make your new bathing experience safer and more comfortable.
- Low Threshold: Never worry about tripping over a high-sided tub ever again with an entrance threshold that is just mere inches above the floor.
- Therapeutic Massaging: Our walk-in tubs feature a hydrotherapy and warm air jets that help soothe any aching muscles or joints. This provides the user with a wonderful bathing experience that’s therapeutic and relaxing.
- Strength & Durability: Our bath installations are made using the highest quality acrylic available to provide homeowners with a long-lasting bathing apparatus that will stand the test of time. Furthermore, our acrylic is resistant to scratches, chips, fading, peeling, and staining so it will always possess its wonderful beauty.
- Low-Maintenance: The acrylic that our products use is non-porous and doesn’t have any grout lines. This makes it highly resistant to mold and mildew, which eliminates the need for any hard scrubbing and harsh chemicals.
Greater Independence with a Walk-in Tub Installation
Our walk-in tubs are uniquely designed to provide homeowners in and surrounding areas with a way to enjoy an accessible bathing experience. The application of a low-threshold entrance and leak-proof swinging door, as well as other features grant users the ability to bathe with peace of mind. We eliminate the need to fear falling while entering or exiting the bath so you can retain your bathing independence well into the future. Additionally, we have several colors and patterns available that can make your new walk-in installation match or accentuated the existing style of your bathroom. Find out more about how we can give you the accessible bathing experience you need when you contact us to schedule your free consultation!